When you choose to live at The Landing at Briarcliff, not only do you enjoy luxury apartments in Kansas City, but you, and your pets if you choose to bring some also experience top-notch service and maintenance-free living.
Who is JVM Management, Inc?
The Landing at Briarcliff is proudly managed by JVM Management, Inc. At JVM, we make a firm commitment to our residents, associates and business partners: to consistently deliver a superior customer experience. We proudly feature the following conveniences at every JVM community:
- Online rent payment and service requests
- Online lease execution
- 24-hour on-call emergency maintenance
JVM Preferred Employer Program
The Landing at Briarcliff also participates in the JVM Preferred Employer Program. When you work for a JVM Preferred Employer you enjoy the following benefits:
- Reimbursed application fees
- Waived security deposits for qualified applicants
- Lease termination fees will be 100% waived for qualified residents that are transferring to any JVM (sister) community for a work-related move
These nearby employers are JVM Preferred Employers at The Landing at Briarcliff:
- Medical: St. Luke’s Hospital, Truman Medical Center, Children’s Mercy Hospital, Liberty Hospital, KU Medical Center, NKC Hospital and University of Kansas Health System
- Kansas City Civil Employees, including FD, PD and school district
- Hallmark Corporate Employees
- Briarcliff Area Employees (Management and Corporate)
- JE Dunn
- Kansas City Power and Light (KCP&L)
- Norfolk Railroad
- Burlington North Santa Fe Railroad (BNSF)
If your organization is interested in joining the JVM Preferred Employer Program for The Landing at Briarcliff Apartments please email email@example.com to learn more.